Darebin Community Legal Centre Volunteer Opportunity
Darebin Community Legal Centre (DCLC) is a not for profit community legal service, which provides free legal advice and referral to people who live, work or study in the Darebin area. The Centre aims to empower and support the Darebin community through legal advice, advocacy, education and information.
Darebin Community Legal Centre relies heavily on the work and commitment of volunteers and their time and expertise enables the Centre to provide quality advice and support to clients. Volunteers assist in all aspects of delivery of legal advice and support to some of the marginalised members of the Darebin community.
Volunteers assist in the following programs:
- Legal and paralegals in our Night Service
- Front office volunteers
- Court admin volunteers as part of our DIOS intervention order program.
- Caseworkers and paralegals assisting with our Generalist and Family Law programs
- Advocacy workers as part of our Prison Outreach program
The following positions are currently available:
- Front office volunteer
- DIOS admin court support volunteer
To apply please complete the volunteer application form and send it along with a cover letter and your resume indicating which program you are interested in applying for and send it to:
Or 732 High Street Thornbury by 9:00AM Monday 6 March 2018.