Welcome to the LSA Committee for 2019/2020!
Hello and welcome to the LSA Committee for 2019/2020!
This year’s publication team is so excited for the coming year! We hope to have a fantastic year producing awesome content for the LSA.
This year’s publication team, is headed by director Harry Stratford, accompanied by publication officers Emily Armstrong, Tanika Kline and Stephanie Brock.
To kick off the new year, it seems fitting to play a game of who’s who in the zoo and introduce the fantastic LSA Committee for 2019/2020.
First and foremost, congratulations to this year’s President, Matthew Deetlefs! Working closely alongside Matthew will be this year’s secretary Karena Ogloff and treasurer Nathan Jasper. A massive congratulations to these successful candidates.
Joining them in the executive is a team of brand-new directors! Congratulations to Director of Activities, Sam Chung, Director of Careers, Alex Chan, Director of Competitions, Ally Mangion, Director of Juris Doctor, Faviola Martinez Figueroa, Director of Marketing, Brandon Draper, Director of Education, Freya Kelly Pollard and Director of Sponsorship, Kate Pantelidis.
A further congratulations to new and returning officers of the Committee:
- Activities Officers – Alex Hughan and Rebecca Klvac
- Careers Officers – James Reginato and Ingrid Tam
- Education Officer – Alyssa Britnell
- Equity Officer – Leyan Elsaadi
- Wellbeing Officer – Hammad Shahin
- Publicity Officer – Elly-May Dreier
- Internal Competitions Officer – Kiyan Basari and Afreen Taqvi
- External Competitions Officer – Sajini Kumarayanaka and Jaylan Chaaban
- JD Officers – Jennifer Zhao and Nethmi Nalawattage
- Information Technology Officer – Daniel Reljic
Congratulations to all candidates and successful applicants!
Kicking off a new year, the Publications team hope to rethink our traditional publications and experiment with new, fun ideas for the newsletter! If you have any suggestions or items that you would like to see in the newsletter or other publication items, feel free to shoot us an email at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope this year at the LSA is the best one yet.
2019/20 Publications Officer